Estate Planning Seminar
You are invited to a seminar sponsored by the UNC RFA on creating and updating your estate plan on Thursday, March 30th from 10-11:30 am at the Friday Center. Attorney Elizabeth Ayers, currently serving as Executive Director of Gift Planning for UNC Chapel Hill, will draw on her vast experience to present the why, when and how of estate plans, including recent tax law changes and how they may impact your plans. This seminar is free to members of the RFA, but please RSVP to email@example.com to reserve your seat and get a parking pass.
What’s the Big Idea? Our Maturing Society
The number of people 65 and over is expected to explode in the coming decades. Our rapidly aging population creates challenges, opportunities and new expectations for old age. Engage in discussion with leading experts on aging as they share research and perspectives, from a demographic, business, health, and a workforce development/entrepreneurial perspective.
- April 13: Bracing for the Silver Tsunami
- April 20: Rethinking Aging: Growing Old and Living Well in an Overtreated Society
- April 27: Senior Entrepreneurship is not an Oxymoron: The 21st Century is the Age of Experience!
Carolina Connections: Daytime Enrichment Class Offerings for Spring 2017
Only $5 per course for members of the Retired Faculty Association
Course offerings include:
- March 9: The Paris Opera Ceiling by Marc Chagall
- March 9: Move It or Lose It – How to Stay Physically Active throughout Your Lifespan
- March 16: Introduction to Zentangle
- March 16 & 30: Open a New Window!
- March 16 & 30, April 20: Grandparents of Special Needs Children
- March 16 & 30, April 6 & 20: Shakespeare and War
- March 30, April 13 & 27: The Inkling Prophet of Oxford: C.S. Lewis Book Club Series
- April 6: Movies in the Morning: Novels to Film – The Third Man
- April 6, 13, 20: Write Your Life
- April 6 & 27: Ethics, Smethics! Ethics in an Age of Lies and Deceit
- April 13: Blues Stories, Legends, and Characters
- April 20: Surprising Allies: The President and the Young African-American Congresswoman
- April 20: Global Issues
- April 27: Medicare Made Clear